Monday, December 27, 2010

99 Positive Strokes

I was going through the bookcase tonight getting rid of books and college notebooks.  I came across the paper "99 Positive Strokes" in one of my Occupational Therapy notebooks.  Basically, it's just a list of encouraging words to say to people.  I felt it is appropriate (plus it's my blog - ha) to post here because of all the tough, "grown-up" stuff the kids/people with CF have to endure every single day. * I did tweak this a little because there were actually a few duplicates!

99 Positive Strokes
"Encourage the people in your life (both children and adults) with as many positive "strokes" each day as possible." 

  1. That's right
  2. That's the way
  3. You're doing fine
  4. Now you have it
  5. Exceedingly well done
  6. That's great
  7. GREAT!
  8. FANTASTIC!
  9. Terrific
  10. Good work
  11. Good for you
  12. That's better
  13. EXCELLENT
  14. Good going
  15. Keep it up
  16. WOW!
  17. Much better
  18. You are so smart
  19. Good thinking
  20. SUPER!
  21. Exactly right
  22. Nice going
  23. Way to go
  24. Not bad
  25. SUPERB!
  26. Keep on trying
  27. WONDERFUL!
  28. That's it
  29. That's good
  30. Congratulations
  31. FINE
  32. Right on
  33. TREMENDOUS!
  34. Perfect
  35. Outstanding
  36. Good remembering
  37. FABULOUS!
  38. I like that
  39. MARVELOUS
  40. You remembered
  41. SENSATIONAL!
  42. You did it that time
  43. That's a good boy/girl
  44. Good job, Bill/Jane
  45. That's really nice
  46. Keep up the good work
  47. That's much better
  48. You make it look easy
  49. I knew you could do it
  50. Doing beautifully
  51. That's the way you do it
  52. You've got it made
  53. You're learning fast
  54. You're on the right track now
  55. You're doing a great job
  56. You did a lot of work today
  57. Now you've figured it out
  58. Now you have the hang of it
  59. You're really going to town
  60. That's coming along nicely
  61. You out did yourself today
  62. That's the best you've ever done
  63. I've never seen anyone do it better
  64. You are doing that much better today
  65. You're getting better everyday
  66. Keep working on it, you're getting better
  67. You're really working hard today
  68. Nothing can stop you now
  69. You are very good at this
  70. You've just about got it
  71. That's quite and improvement
  72. That's not half bad
  73. You haven't missed a thing
  74. That's the best ever
  75. You did that very well
  76. You've got that down pat
  77. You're really improving
  78. Well, look at you go
  79. I'm very proud of you
  80. You figured that out fast
  81. I think you've got it now
  82. You really are learning a lot
  83. You certainly did well today
  84. That's better than ever
  85. That was first class work
  86. You really make my job fun
  87. You are so awesome
  88. That's the right way to do it
  89. I'm proud of the way you worked today
  90. I'm happy to see you working like that
  91. Couldn't have done it better myself
  92. One more time and you'll have it
  93. You've just about mastered that
  94. You've go your brain in gear today
  95. Now that's what I call a fine job
  96. You must have been practicing
  97. Congratulations, you got (#) right
  98. It's a pleasure to teach you when you work like that
  99. That kind of work makes me proud of you


No comments:

Post a Comment