Friday, November 11, 2011

What I'm Thankful For




What I'm thankful for; 
It's pretty simple....
my family, friends, and good health.

My family.
I'm thankful for them for always being there and putting up with me.  hehe They are so loving, thoughtful, and fun to be around.  I am truly blessed to have them.  Here's to my awesome family - everybody - immediate and extended!  Love y'all bunches!

My friends.
I have the best friends.  You may think you do, but you don't.  hehe I'm so thankful that I have friends that are there for me at the drop of a hat.  Many times when Russ was deployed, my friends took me and Rachel into their homes for family gatherings, spent days together at the beach complete with lunch, sleepovers, invited to supper, made special phone calls just to check on me and Rachel,.....I could go on and on.  My friends are the best and I am deeply thankful  for them.  Here's to my fabulous friends!  Love y'all bunches.

Good health.
I'm thankful for good health.  My health, my family's, and my friend's.  I'm especially thankful for how healthy Rachel has been; believe me, I thank God everyday for this one.  CF is one nasty beast and Rachel is handling it beautifully.  She's had only one minor cold for just three days in two years.  Nothing else.  No infections, no issues, no nothing. 
 It's just amazing.
Here's to good health!

When you get right down to it, that's what I'm most thankful for!

What are you thankful for? 



No comments:

Post a Comment