Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fun with Bubbles

Nice... Aloha Shaka!

A while back I saw this breathing bubble exercise/game on a blog.  I can't for the life of me find it so I can credit the source.  Anyway, basically this was it.....you save an old nebulizer tubing, get a big bucket or bowl with a liquid solution (I used bubble mix and added a little water or you could use water and dish washing liquid), and then you let your child blow away!  If your child is anything like mine, you may want to emphasize the blowing OUT part.....good thing I put red food coloring in her bowl. 

I guess she thought I had her too far away!

I told to see if she could make the bubbles
"bubble" out of the bowl. 

Also, this is just a fun thing we do in addition to Rachel's prescribed plan of care.  So, please, don't get the idea that I would use a $2 bottle of bubbles to replace my child's chest therapy regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment