Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My "Grown Up" Six Year Old

Showing off her new smile.


   Rachel and I are going on a trip to Arizona next month to visit Auntie, GG, Gramps, & Nana.  We're both really looking forward to it.  We love it when we get to spend time with family and we've never been to Arizona.  I've already started packing some for Rachel (she has so many clothes...it's easy to do!)  We talk about our up and coming trip quite a bit....from how much fun the plane ride will be to what we might do once in Arizona.  Rachel is really hoping she'll "see a snake with it's mouth open....close enough to get a picture but not close enough to get bit!"...her words.  Of course, I followed up with "Well, I hope not!"  Anyway, talking about our trip and packing, Rachel "reminds" me to be sure to pack her enzymes because she doesn't want to get a tummy ache while on vacation and not to forget chest therapy.  Do you know what a happy Mommy this makes me?  Not sad or heartbroken, but HAPPY!  I'm thinking that maybe Russ and I ARE raising a responsible little girl.  That's exactly what I want.  I just love her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment