Thursday, March 22, 2012

Working on Great Strides

   It's 2 months until the Great Strides walk.  I'm still planning and trying to get light refreshments donated.  I have one of my best friends helping me.  She is so awesome and don't know what I'd do without her!
   My fundraising is going great.  So far, I'm at $3,496.  I'd like to raise a little more.  The CF Foundation has made so much progress this year.  I get chills every time I think about it.  I know that the cure is on the verge of being a reality. 
   If you don't have a charity you already donate to, we'd be so grateful if you chose the CF Foundation.  Roughly 90 cents of every dollar goes straight to the cause.  You can donate to our team Rachel's Rangers (by clicking here) if you like or by clicking the "Great Strides" picture on the right side of the blog.  You get an emailed receipt for your donation. 
   I'm beginning to get excited about our walk again.  It's a lot of work and many times I get lost in the stress of the planning.  I'm trying to keep visions of last year's walk in my head.  It was so much fun. 

Posing next to Rachel's storyboard.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment