Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Calm Before the Storm

It's 4 days until the Great Strides walk and all is calm.  I love calm but it's a little unsettling.....I can't help but feel there's something I need to do.  I keep going over my "to do" list but I won't have anything Great Strides related to do until Thursday.  That's when the chaos will start.  Thursday I meet with Maria from the CF Foundation, Friday we have CF Education Day that the Tripler CF clinic team is hosting, Friday night I have a PA system to pick up & then going to blow up a few balloons, Saturday is the walk (I'll be up before the rooster crows), and Sunday is Mauli Ola Foundation's Surf Day for CF.  Whew!  I'm exhuasted just thinking about it.  However, Sunday should be nice, fun, and relaxing.  I did forget to mention that Rachel has clinic Wednesday and then gymnastics after.  Oh man...forgot I have cupcakes to buy bake tomorrow.  All nervous energy aside....I know it's going to be great week and I will have to remember who it's all for to keep me going! 

working on Great Strides
putting the storyboards together

No comments:

Post a Comment